Tuesday, July 7, 2009



First things first, Let's review my previous cosplay attempts. I don't think they're so bad myself, but let's see if we can get some comments flowing. Seeing as I'm sort of a n00b, I only have a few finished outfits. I'll post one a day. :)


Here was my very first finished cosplay! Tifa Lockhart from FFVII Advent Children. I made it from some beautiful thrift store findings...Shoes, Vest and shrts, and undershirt were perfect as-is. The skirt was my first complicated sewing project. I had to piece together two different skirts to get the right effect, and I think it turned out ok :) (let's pretend I did a good job posing for these, ok? Not quite as flexable as Tifa...)











1 comment:

  1. Cool! I LOOOVE Final Fantasy. :) Good job. I knew exactly who you were from the pics. ^_^

    ReplyDelete