Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Hiatus Over?

Because I've been insanely, horridly busy, I've been on a blogging hiatus for a while. For some reason I am actually SITTING on my couch currently (which I thought I'd forgotten how to do!) and I remembered..." Oh yeah, I have a blog about cosplay...."

So since tonight I actually finished my first official cosplay in my new sewing room (Cait Sith from FFVII) I think I'll use it as the theme for this post to celebrate.

Humanoid Cosplay.

Not furries, for crying out loud - I can't take them seriously - but rather, cosplay that is creatively designed around a character that is normally an animal. In a non-scary and cute way. Also known as "Moe anthropomorphism" or "Gijinka"

Here are some of the best ones I found while digging through the abundance of cosplay.com entries on the subject.



An Entire group of Happy Tree Friends!



Super Cute Moogle Costume



Adorable version of Suppi



ZOMG. Sonic the Hedgehog!



Gorgeous version of Espeon



Beautifly



An Umbreon (Far superior to my own version done earlier this year!)



Moltres - I love these wings!



Cyndaquil - This is one of my absolute FAVORITES.


Super cute Piplup




But Heck, Animals are not the only thing one can make human....



COMPANION CUBE.



Nintendo Wii



Well, that was fun. I'm glad I was able to sit on my butt long enough to actually make a blog entry. I hope to do the same thing again soon - because resting is pretty great for once. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment